Monday, August 02, 2010

Review: Hada Labo AHA/BHA Face Wash

You've heard about how I like Rohto Mentholatum Hada Labo skincare products. Today I gonna review one of the highly raved product - Hada Labo AHA/BHA Face wash.



I've been using this products for more than 2 months and now it's time for me to review it.Inspired by the smoothness and delicateness of an unshelled egg, this "eggquisite" cleanser contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) to give clarity, brightness and promote skin cell renewal by preventing dead skin cell buildup. The gentle cleanser lathers into a fine, velvety foam to prevent blemishes and polishes away dullness for a renewed skin every day. [Source: Hada Labo]

Let's see this egg-quisite works:

Packaging:

The face wash comes with a very standard packaging with an opaque flip-top cap tube. This product come in two sizes: 50g & 130g (the one I owned).

Texture:I love the white creamy texture of the face wash. After spreading it on my palm, it turns to a whipped cream like which is quite dense and thick.

Directions & Ingredients:
As usual Hada Labo products does not contains unnecessary additives, colourant, fragrance and mineral oil . I love the ingredients of AHA (glycoric acid) and BHA (salicylic acid) which clean pores thoroughly and polishes the skin from dead skin cells. This helps prevents breakouts. ^_^

Reviews:
I seriously love this cleanser. I have a sensitive skin and advised to stay away from AHA products. But the idea of having skin as smooth as egg tempted me to give this a try. Despite of having sensitive and acne skin, I had encountered NO breakouts for more than 2 months. Believe it a not?

My skin complexion indeed getting better everyday. Besides, it makes my skin really soft that I couldn't stand touching my face. (Lol) My blackheads and whiteheads had reduced so do my acne scars. Here's a pic for your comparison:
Look at the pores, complexion and acne scars? Hehe biggrin

Rating: 4.9/5 ♥ ♥

Previously I've been using Artisty and Lancome cleansers. But they did no significant result as this face wash. With the price available, why spend more than $100 for a cleanser. Get this!! How can I not love this?

22 comments :

Jessying said...

and its so affordable too!!

Mab said...

i'm sooo gonna get this cleanser

Ashchronicles said...

I AM SOOO GONNA TRY THIS SOON! Your skin in the after picture looks good! =)

Foxy Frangipani said...

Whoa... your skin looks good.
I'm tempted to drag this out from my treasure box and start using it tonite! Hehehe :)

lailye said...

This is one of my favourite hada labo product too^^ Same like you, I couldn't stand touching my face after wash and using the toner also the moisturizer cream~❤ Yes! Finally I bought the cream! Feel my skin 'boing boing'..hahaha XD

mandy said...

That sounds really good! and the results look amazing :O

Thanks for the review! I'm going to try and hunt down some hada labo products after I finish my current products :]

Cyn said...

Jess: Yes!! You've tried the sample d?

Ny: Do share your opinion once you used this ya. :)

Aisyah: Oh..Thanks for your compliments. You should really try this.

Foxy & Mandy: Oh thanks!

Laiye: Glad you like the SHA Cream. ^^

BF- Beauty Fashion said...

Yea.. I spotted the Salicylic Acid. I goggle from the net that this acid is good for the whitehead..Gonna try this after finish my St. Ives and Clean & Clear

Shop N' Chomp said...

Nice review! Sounds like this brand is loved by many. =)

Anonymous said...

wow it looked like it did a great job! It so hard to find a cleanser that actually works :)

Unknown said...

hi dear, how long does it takes for u to see effect that ur acne scars are fading, blemishes reducing?

i've been using this for 4 days now, and i still cant see much effect. lol. am i being too impatient?
haha, hope u can enlighten me!!:) thx

Cyn said...

bea: Tell me how do you like it after you use ya? :)

Shop N' Chomp: I started to fall in love with this brand already.

Nic Nic: I had to agree with you.

Ad: I use this cleanser for about 2 months. It takes more than a month for you to see the effect. You'll definitely love this soon :)

NicoLevina Siew said...

awww i am tempted to try this! lol

Rad said...

oh wow!! I think I'm gonna get my hands on em or at least force my bf to buy it for me as he's going to kl in the next few days. hehe.. thanks for sharing with us!

Jess said...

I've heard lots of great reviews about this cleanser indeed! I might give it a try some time! Thanks for your review!

Unknown said...

Hello do you use it everyday? : )
will it be to harsh for the skin since is does exfoliating?
thanks for sharing! so tempted to pruchase this!

Farhana Ann said...

qy,

hey, is it suitable for acne-prone skin?

macam nak try. :)

Cyn said...

May@Rad: Let me know how do you find this. :)

Jess: You should get another new 1 coming out.

Euphoria: Yes dear, I used this as my daily cleanser. This cleanser do not contains exfoliating beads like normal scrub do. So it is safe for everyday use.

Farhana: I have an acne-prone skin and it works great on me. Give this a try :)

Farhanaann said...

hey, i did try the cleaser not AHA/BHA one but the moisturising one. coz i kinda scared of AHA/BHA thing. hehe.

well.. it has been 1 week, and its good for me :)) the skin is so soft, and my pimple bumps hilang.

might as weel try the AHA/ BHA one.

tq, QY!

:))

Cherriemia said...

i don't have pimples anymore,thumbs up to Eucerin. but nowwwwww, i am having a huge problem which is blackheads.i might consider buying this,have u try any other Hada Labo skin product other than the cleanser?

Unknown said...

How about your toner and moisturizer? What brand you use?

Unknown said...

How about your toner and moisturizer? What brand you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...