Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Review: Mandom Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover

I've came to a discussion with Blair previously about eye makeup remover right after I did my review on Beautymaker Eye Makeup remover. Everyone of us have been searching on the best or HG eye makeup remover. Here I found one drugstore version that I would like to share with everyone.
The Mandom Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover is an eye make-up cleanser containing deep sea water and vitamin B & E (moisture retentive ingredients) which is gentle on eyes and non-sticky. This is the first time I tried water-based makeup remover. Can a water-based removes eye makeup effectively as oil-based? Let's see.This is a double-phrase eye makeup remover which contains double effect of water and oil layer. The substances almost the same like Lancome Bi-Facil. To maximize its performance, you'll have to shake the bottle to mix the substances together. After shaking, soak a cotton pad with the eye makeup remover and push it on the eyes. Within 10 seconds, my eye makeup was dissolved! After a few rub with the cotton, my eyes left clean with no trace. The best part is when I tried to remove the eyeliner on my waterline, it did not sting my eyes at all!! And I'm wearing a contact lenses with me.

The makeup remover does goes into my eyes a bit but it felt just like water. So fresh~~ Its so gentle on your eye but yet works like a dream! Sometime if you did not remove your eye makeup thorougly, it will left some residue and make your undereyes looking black like panda. But with this, it doesn't have any trace of blackness. 

My entire eyes area were so clean and the process to remove the makeup was so quick. I was so amazed with this! 

The part that I always bother is the oily feeling that eye makeup remover does. Amazingly, this is the only eye makeup remover I've tried so far that could remove my makeup so clean, without feeling oily! This so far has been one of the best drugstore makeup remover ever! I find that this is better than Maybelline's.

Rating: 4.9/5 Almost HG!! ♥♥

With an effortless removing process and gentle on the eyes it's definitely worth a try! The price is about RM25.90 for 125ml in Watson is definitely affordable. I recommend you girls to try it and let me know how it works for you.

10 comments :

Foxy Frangipani said...

Thanks for the review, just in time when I was indeed searching for reviews on this product :)

Cyn said...

Foxy: Try this and let me know how it works for you. :)

susanchu said...

is it kate mascara can remove ah? I tried several brand cannot remove..only kate make up remover can remove kate mascara..

Kim said...

hey hun! great blog hope you could follow mine as well

Fifi said...

woah it's sad that we don't have watson in where I live. even in other drugstores I've never seen this product!
Looks like an awesome makeup remover, I'm still using maybelline one for now >.<

Bijin Blair said...

Sounds great, I'll have to check this remover out!

Bijin Blair said...

A SUQQU e/s quad costs ¥ 7140. That's roughly RM 250.

Cyn said...

Susan: I never tried Kate Mascara. But this can remove my MJ mascara. Hope this helps.

Fifi: Oww..It's sad to hear that Watson doesn't carry this product yet. I guess you may find this in Sasa?

Eisse J said...

I purchase it a while ago too...can't wait to review it (^^) http://eissejs.blogspot.com/

Ashchronicles89 said...

I just bought mine in a 300ml bottle with a free eye makeup remover (blue-green liquid? lol..not sure). My sis has been using this for years too so I am excited to try this out! Am trying to finish up my current makeup remover first though..hehe
ps: btw, I find this comment system in your blog so hard and a bit tedious.. U_U

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...