Sunday, May 16, 2010

Product Review: Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Do you exfoliate your face weekly to remove the dead skin cells? Yes I do and here I found one of the most expensive scrub in my stash.

The Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel by Amore Pacific is a gentle peeling scrub that exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal radiant skin.
Strawberry is a natural occuring alpha hydroxy acid. It sloughs off dead skin cells, especially on dry skin that tends to clog pores, causing dull skin and breakouts. New and improved version contains Yogurt Extract. Soft gel formula does not irritate skin. Non abrasive and suitable for all skin types. [Written on the box]
The pinky packaging look so cute and girly. If you love Strawberry, you will love this too. It has a slight smell of strawberry but not sweet and yummy enough. (Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack smell soo yummy~~ ♥) It come with 150ml which is a very big tube that can last you very long. (The picture above is sample size pic)
The texture is slightly watery when you squeeze out from the tube, therefore you gonna be extra careful on squeeze out too much product. And you only need a small amount of it to exfoliate your whole face. Did you see the little pink dot there? It is known as the strawberry particles that helps exfoliate your skin.

Massage the scrub gently on your skin until you see flakes appear. The flakes helps to take away the dead skin cells. Then rinse off with lukewarm water and you will instantly feel your skin as soft as baby skin. Honestly!

Rating: 4.8/5

I have a very sensitive and acne-prone skin. This product doesn't break me out or too harsh for me. Overall, it is a very good product! But the price is the only drawback. This product cost about RM80 per tube. eek I would really recommend this for those who have sensitive skin like me and of course have extra $$ to splurge on.

Any of you have found your best scrub or exfoliate? Do share. razz

10 comments :

susanchu said...

I used this too..It really made my skin smooth and soft..Really like it..

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.. I should probably get this.. :)

Unknown said...

You've just reminded me that I haven't used mine!! o_O lol.. gotta dig it out and put it to good use..

I ended up mixing my BB with a darker liquid foundation i have, to get my shade.. at least then I won't waste either =P

Jessying said...

ah i have a new tube at home!! i must finish all my others stuffs before opening this, cant wait ! love the strawberry smell!

Bijin Blair said...

Ahhh, I wanted to try this since forever!

You asked me how does Maquillage compare against Lunasol in one of my previous posts right? I find MQ very worth it for the quality that you'll get, whereas Lunasol's older quads have a slight chalky texture.. And Lunasol is pretty pricey too :(

Shop N' Chomp said...

Glad this works for you! My fave is Alba Pineapple Enzyme Scrub. :)

Tammy said...

Oooh I'm using this one too now! I don't know what the balled up things really are...Im suspecting just a reaction it gets when your rub the substance into itself but I can't deny that it makes my skin feel much softer after lol

xbbkay said...

my cousin has been recommending this product to me, but i'm quite hesitant due to the price and because i'm so unfamiliar with the brand.

I tend to like thicker consistency when it comes to exfoliating. Does it feel like sand scrubbing against your skin?

cindy said...

love this peeling gel .... need to get and other one soon !! :)

Cyn said...

xbblay: This scrub is very soft, you won't feel harsh. You will feel like scrubbing when all the flakes coming out..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...