Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Review: ELF Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush

The ELF Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush is used to conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. It comes with 3 colors: fair, light and medium. The color I'm using now which is light suitable for NC30.


The ELF Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring (This is absolutely a plus point). The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup so blemishes disappear and your true beauty shines through.

I've tried a lot of concealers in the past and none have worked very well for me. As you can see from the picture, the concealer consists of one pencil and brush. The “conceal” side of the pencil is used to cover up any unwanted blemishes or imperfections while the “blend” brush is to work the formula into the skin to create a beautiful and even coverage.
  The concealer pencil might be a bit dry when first applied. But it turns out to be creamier and easy to blend with the brush when it was applied on face. The concealer is creamy and slightly thick, therefore it is very good for covering up dark circles and any blemishes. (The picture above shows that how often I used it). While the brush is so dense and soft which is good for not hurting your pimples.
.Look at the picture above, mind you I did not do any photoshop-ing. The result was excellent!! It conceals all the pimples, blemishes and redness. I applied on my face to cover my discoloration and sometimes do use this to conceal my dark eyes circle and it did a pretty good job. I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!

The stick is sleek and black and looks very well made. It comes with a cap-sharpener which you can save on buying sharpeners but the sharpener seems to digs into the concealer! This left a pretty messy look on the sharpener's cap. But I have no complain on this as what more can you asked for when you can throw this in your purse or handbag which has pencil, sharpener and brush in one?!?

Rating: 4.5/5

Overall, I LOVE THIS!! The amazing result it delivers and travel-friendly size is absolutely what I want. I have two of this concealer which one is definitely stay in my handbag. Nothing can beat this especially the cheap price for US$3!! *heart*

4 comments :

Toothfairy said...

nice, but I'm too used to my laura mercier concealer pencil, that I just hink I'm sticking with that one... great review though!

*loves*

Connie De Alwis said...

ahhh... nice before after picture! i keep forgetting to order this >.<

Manuki said...

I think you just convinced me! :-)

Agnes Sim said...

may i know where can get this product?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...