Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Review: The Face Shop Raspberry Root Sleeping Mask

Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask is the top selling product of The Face Shop. This advanced lifting line formulated with Wild Himalayan Raspberry Roots instantly lifts tightens pores and re-contours the skin that lacks resilience. [Taken from TheFaceShop]

What is a sleeping mask for? A mask that you can use throughout the night while sleeping with it. Isn't the name itself sounds interesting enough? I bought this bottle of mask quite some time ago. The texture is more like a gel and it gives you a slight cooling effect. The best part is the smell of Raspberry in the mask is so decent. I love the smell!!

This must is very suitable for lazy people like me. :P The only thing you do is before going to bed, apply it on your freshly cleaned face and off to bed. Once you apply and massage to your face, it absorb into your skin. So, you don't need to worry about feeling sticky under your pillow.

I woke up in the morning and wash my face as usual. Dag!! To my surprise, my skin is so soft and supple like a baby-skin!! I LOVE THIS!! With this mask, makeup are easier to apply too. This mask actually helps lifting, tighten-pores and hydrating. When we're too lazy to have a proper mask, this mask are useful especially while traveling when your skin need more water.

Rating: 4/5

Overall this sleeping mask is very good and I love it!
The only cons I found after using it for 5months is that this mask does not seems to have much effect on me anymore and I don't know why. But one big bottle can last up to 8 months. ^^

This mask can be purchased at The Face Shop at about RM99.90. (They jacked up the price since I bought)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...